Levi’s 501 jeans that have been turned into cutoffs many many years ago. They are butter soft and very thrashed. These cutoffs have been WORN! They feature a high-rise, and a metal button fly front closure. The jeans have been over-dyed with an orange dye. Jean shorts are durable and comfortable, soft and broken in. Excellent quality and vintage condition. Label: Levi Strauss 501xx. Label size: 31 Circa: 1980’s.
Measurements in inches:
• Waist: 30″
• Hips: 38″
• Inseam: 1.5″
• Versatile styling options
• Great cut
• Daily dose of Vintage Inspiration on our Instagram ★
1 in stock
Currently local pick up only. Items will be ready to be picked up at the shop within 1 business day.
We do not accept refunds and/or cancellations - please be certain about the items you have in your cart before you purchase.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns are gladly accepted for items that are grossly misrepresented.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit. Please check the exact measurements provided and note that the "fits like" sizing is only an estimate.
- Remember that our garments are vintage. A certain amount of wear should be expected
There are no inquiries yet.