Liberty 70s White Denim Shortalls
Vintage denim Liberty brand shortalls feature a cotton denim construction, single metal button closures at both sides with the Liberty stamp on them. The shortalls have heaps of pockets! Large front patch pocket on the bib, 2 front patch pockets, 2 back patch pockets, and the iconic carpenter strap for your tools. The Liberty branding is strong throughout these, with the stamp on all the metal butons that is then coloured in green.
There is also Green top stitching on the shortalls to match. The overall hooks are the old school kind that will never break on you. Durable, comfortable and cover today as well as they did yesterday. Soft and nicely broken in. Good quality and good vintage condition. Patch can be seen at right hip – still many good times and vibes left in these! Label: Circa: 1970’s.
Measurements in inches:
• Waist: 29″
• Hips: 35″
• Inseam: 1 3/4″
• Length: 31″
• Classic, timeless style
• Adjustable shoulder straps
• Unique vintage garment
• Will refund shipping charges that exceed $1.50
• We’re super social on Instagram – check us out!
1 in stock
Currently local pick up only. Items will be ready to be picked up at the shop within 1 business day.
We do not accept refunds and/or cancellations - please be certain about the items you have in your cart before you purchase.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns are gladly accepted for items that are grossly misrepresented.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit. Please check the exact measurements provided and note that the "fits like" sizing is only an estimate.
- Remember that our garments are vintage. A certain amount of wear should be expected
There are no inquiries yet.