Pelted Swing Coat
1970’s long swing coat in a luxurious chocolate-colored muskrat fur. Coat features a notched collar, hidden front metal hook closures and slash pockets at the hips. There is a removable fur belt at the waist. Coat is fully lined in a taupe-brown. The coat can be two different lengths, there is a very discrete metal zipper that takes off the maxi length part of the jacket. Two amazing coats in 1! Excellent vintage condition – free of smells and shedding. Proudly Made in Canada. Circa: 1970’s.
Measurements in Inches
• Bust: 36″
• Waist: 32″
• Length: 29″ shortened length 45″ full length
• Sleeve Length: 21.5″
• Classic 1950’s styling
• Superb quality – with excellent attention to detail
• Will refund shipping charges that exceed $2.00
• Find more fur jackets and coats @ filthyrebena.etsy.com
★Feel free to give Filthy Rebena a shout || www.filthyrebena.com★
• Wanna get social?! Check out our Instagram!
1 in stock
Currently local pick up only. Items will be ready to be picked up at the shop within 1 business day.
We do not accept refunds and/or cancellations - please be certain about the items you have in your cart before you purchase.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns are gladly accepted for items that are grossly misrepresented.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit. Please check the exact measurements provided and note that the "fits like" sizing is only an estimate.
- Remember that our garments are vintage. A certain amount of wear should be expected
There are no inquiries yet.