Satin 50’s Blouse
Mid-century blouse features a v-neckline, long sleeves and silver appliqué, metallic threads and beading throughout. This one of a kind top is in excellent vintage condition. However, there is a mark on the bodice which can be seen in the close-up photographs. This mark is reflected in the price. Many more good times and vibes left in this satin dream! Label: Handmade by Jeanne Burchard. Circa: 1950’s.
Measurements in Inches
• Bust: 33″
• Waist: 32″
• Length: 18.5″
• Suggested Fit: small
• Unique and so much fun to wear
• Freshly laundered in our shop
• Will refund shipping charges that exceed $1.50
• Pssst!! We’re uploading daily finds via Instagram
1 in stock
Currently local pick up only. Items will be ready to be picked up at the shop within 1 business day.
We do not accept refunds and/or cancellations - please be certain about the items you have in your cart before you purchase.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns are gladly accepted for items that are grossly misrepresented.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit. Please check the exact measurements provided and note that the "fits like" sizing is only an estimate.
- Remember that our garments are vintage. A certain amount of wear should be expected
There are no inquiries yet.