Silk Scandi Blouse
This lightweight blouse features long-sleeves, a fold over collar and a front button closure. Blouse is constructed 100% silk. The cut is slightly boxy with a loose, billowy fit. The pattern features various quilting, tartan patchwork and gold opulent bows. This print is reminiscent of the Scandi girl trend of duvet dressing. So unique and so much fun to wear! Excellent vintage condition. Label: Jacqueline Feral. Vintage tag size: Small. Circa: 1980’s.
Measurements in Inches:
• Bust: 41″
• Length: 30″
• Sleeve Length: 21″
• Vintage tag size: Small
• Freshly laundered in our shop
• Hand-wash / Hang-dry
• Will refund shipping charges that exceed $1.50
• More vintage blouses here: filthyrebena.etsy.com
★ Feel free to give Filthy Rebena a shout || @filthyrebena ★
1 in stock
Currently local pick up only. Items will be ready to be picked up at the shop within 1 business day.
We do not accept refunds and/or cancellations - please be certain about the items you have in your cart before you purchase.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns are gladly accepted for items that are grossly misrepresented.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit. Please check the exact measurements provided and note that the "fits like" sizing is only an estimate.
- Remember that our garments are vintage. A certain amount of wear should be expected
There are no inquiries yet.