Suede Fringe Jacket
1970’s suede jacket features a fold over collar, two engraved metal buttons, fringe at nearly every hemline. The suede is supple and soft. The JAcket has two large patch pockets. Fully lined in grey satin. Great vintage quality and condition. Label: Diamond Leathers. Size: Men’s Medium Circa: 1970’s. Made in El Paso USA
Measurements in Inches
• Chest: 48″
• Waist: 46″
• Length: 32″
• Sleeve Length: 28.5″
• A couple of pieces of fringe missing at the shoulders
• Refund on shipping overages that exceed $2.00
• Connect with us on Instagram
1 in stock
Currently local pick up only. Items will be ready to be picked up at the shop within 1 business day.
We do not accept refunds and/or cancellations - please be certain about the items you have in your cart before you purchase.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns are gladly accepted for items that are grossly misrepresented.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit. Please check the exact measurements provided and note that the "fits like" sizing is only an estimate.
- Remember that our garments are vintage. A certain amount of wear should be expected
There are no inquiries yet.