Suede Pirate Mary Janes
Extremely unique suede Mary Jane slip ons. These shoes have a very exaggerated metal buckle with an exaggerated tongue. The shape and construction seem like they were constructed in the 70s. Still in goo condition, but the elastic under the tongue could be replaced for a tighter fit. The soles have been reinforced. Doctor Scholl’s padded insoles are stuck on the original sole. There is a size stamp on the sole that says 6 1/2. Great vintage quality and condition. Label: Unknown. Circa: 1970’s.
• Label: UK 6 1/2
• Womens 9
• Sole Length: 10 1/4″
• Widest Sole Measurement: 3 1/4″
• Widest Toe Circumference: 9.5″
• Heel Height: 1 3/8″
• Heel to Ankle: 4″
1 in stock
Currently local pick up only. Items will be ready to be picked up at the shop within 1 business day.
We do not accept refunds and/or cancellations - please be certain about the items you have in your cart before you purchase.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns are gladly accepted for items that are grossly misrepresented.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit. Please check the exact measurements provided and note that the "fits like" sizing is only an estimate.
- Remember that our garments are vintage. A certain amount of wear should be expected
There are no inquiries yet.