Upcycled 50’s Skirt
Mid century skirt features a high waist, a straight silhouette and polished darting throughout. The base of the skirt is a silky light blue material with a darker blue overlay. The overlay features subtle floral work and metallic gold zig-zags. Size metal zipper and a double hook-and-eye closure at the waist. The overlay is slightly frayed but can be hemmed. This does not effect the overall quality of the skirt. Excellent quality and condition. Circa: 1950’s.
Measurements in Inches
• Label: NA
• Waist: 27”
• Hips: 39”
• Length: 21”
• Classic, timeless style with a unique texture
• Banded waistline
• Handwash/Hang dry recommended
• Will refund shipping overages over $1.50
• Check us out on Instagram @filthyrebena
1 in stock
Currently local pick up only. Items will be ready to be picked up at the shop within 1 business day.
We do not accept refunds and/or cancellations - please be certain about the items you have in your cart before you purchase.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns are gladly accepted for items that are grossly misrepresented.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit. Please check the exact measurements provided and note that the "fits like" sizing is only an estimate.
- Remember that our garments are vintage. A certain amount of wear should be expected
There are no inquiries yet.